Tuesday 13 July 2010

Product Review : Soap & Glory Bright Here Bright Now


Bright here, Bright now instant radiance energy balm..
I was wondering around Boots as usual after work and I'm always after something that promises "glowing skin" without making you look shiny!
I have tried many products, the most recent being No7 skin illuminator which I love, but the packaging is terrible! I refuse to use it at the moment because everytime I try and get a small amount out to use.. I'm squeezing and squeezing and then get a giant glob of it, wasting so much of the product :(
This comes in a normal moisturising tube which you can just squeeze out as much as you need. I have been using it as my daily moisturiser and I have to say it's AMAZING
Perfect base for make up, really nice texture, smell and consistency and gives you just a suble glow which once foundation is apply still pokes through and makes the dulliest of skin look soft and dewy
What's not to love?! I will be stocking up on this as it's currently on offer for £8 in Boots (think it's £10 normally)
What moisturisers do you guys use? Any glowing recommendations for perfect summer skin?

2 comments:

  1. i love soap and glory and now i love this product! great review i think i'll be getting this one soon :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so going to have to try this now. My skin's so moody at the moment so i pretty much slather salvon everywhere. x hivennn.

    ReplyDelete